Pages

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Lovin' the Weather

I know most people are unhappy with the cooler July temps, but I absolutely love it! The only time I want it to be HOT is when I'm on the beach or in the tanning bed. hahaha :p I do have to admit that last night and this morning on my walks, it was a little chilly, but not bad.

Last night I had a nice, relaxing evening. Today is off to a good start...after work, probably gonna hang out at the Grub for awhile with friends.

It's been a somewhat hectic week, but things are calming down a little...only for fair to start! I kinda miss hanging out at the fair all day everyday, but there just isn't time for that anymore. Friday I will be announcing most of the 4-H Livestock Auction. I would do it all, but I have a wedding rehearsal to attend that evening and trust me, the auction will not be over by then, despite our best efforts! If it is, I will be shocked beyond belief! ha So auction, then dashing off to the rehearsal. Saturday is my cousin April's wedding. Her soon-to-be husband, Jay, I have known most of my life as well. Mom is playing for the wedding and I am singing. Then it'll be time for the PARTY! ha ;) It should be a really great reception as the 2 families coming together like to have a good time. I certainly plan on enjoying myself! :)

I'll try to keep you posted throughout the week, but until next weekend, not much going on by way of pictures or events.

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com