Pages

Monday, July 20, 2009

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

As most of my friends have already posted such things on their blogs and facebook status...it is truly the best time of the year! Why? It's FAIR time!! :)

I have been attending fairs (County and State) since I was 4 days old. Yes, my parents were the crazy ones with a newborn at the Indiana State Fair! haha ;) It's in my blood. I don't think there has been a single year of my life that I have missed fair.

Tonight Mom and I went to the good ol' Ripley County Fair to check things out. The Sheep Show was tonight (which felt weird because it's ALWAYS been on Thursday night). The Baby Show was also tonight. My Aunt Roni and Uncle Kevin are Nikken Wellness Consultants and had a spot set up at the fair, so we stopped by to see them for awhile.

Here's some pics of the fun!

my adorable cousin, Callie Lynn, getting her beauty rest before the Baby Show!


Ethan playing in Roni & Kevin's trailer (his mamaw & papaw)


Ethan getting his face painted...future 4-H'er!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com