Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

New Batteries?


I'm feeling a bit like the woman in this cartoon...I am so beyond exhausted! I wish it were as easy as putting in a new battery and being fully revived again! haha

It's been a long couple of weeks at work and this weekend is not going to be any different. Saturday we are hosting an 18 hole team scramble at the golf course, so guess who has to be there ALL day? ME! :p I'm guessing its going to about a 14 hour day for me. Ugh.

How is it that today was my day off and I still put in 6 hours for the course? Come on! I need a freakin' break. It's not coming anytime soon either.

To top everything off, I'm in need of a girl's day/night! I'm feeling a little frustrated/fed up/disappointed with a few of the guys in my life...too bad all my friends are married and their best advice is to "be patient" or "move on." I have a high patience level and it is starting to degrade as I near my 27th birthday.

On a VERY random side note, I am sitting here watching Golden Girls with my baby, Toby. I just saw a commercial for the Potty Patch. I think they may be on to something. Toby is a house dog and when he does get the rare chance to go outside, he LOVES to do his business in the grass. haha I may have to invest in one of these. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com