Pages

Monday, August 24, 2009

Falling Off the Wagon


Falling off the wagon is easy.......getting back on the wagon is the difficult part!

The past few weeks have been terrible for me on the diet front. I have been lazy. ha Yep, I said it. I have not been walking...or watching what I've been eating. I have to say that although I haven't been nit-picking my food choices, it is easier to eat better. I was on vacation during my "falling off the wagon" time and may have fully enjoyed all the bad foods! :p

Despite my feeling of laziness, I still managed to lose another 3 pounds during the past 2.5 weeks. :) That in it itself amazes me! I have NEVER lost weight like this before. It feels good!! ha

Hopefully one day my scales won't scream OUCH! at me when I get on it. :(

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com