Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2009

...at the Indiana State Fair!

There's always fun to be had at the Indiana State Fair! :)

The last few years, we usually only make it to the last day because of my work schedule. I normally attend the State Fair Queen Pageant, and had plans to this year, but like the genius I am...I forgot the tickets on my desk at home! :p

So...for the first time in a long time, mom, Jen, and I went to the fair and took our time walking around and enjoying the fair food! (usually we rush in, grab a corn dog, run to a few spots, and leave)

Yes, we fully enjoyed the fair food...to finish off the list of foods "nowhere near my diet plan" - Jen and I had deep fried snickers!! YUM! I haven't had one since I worked at the State Fair, that was a FEW years ago. hahahaha


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com