Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

10"

Recently I decided that to help boost my weight loss, I would do a series of bodywraps. For those of you who don't know...it's essentially ace bandages soaked in water and a special solution, wrapped around your body so you feel like a mummy, and then you take a nap for 30-45 minutes and unwrap! haha I've had a few of these done before back when I was a senior in high school and had great success. Today I was pleased to lose 10" overall. Now that's a combination of the inches lost off my arms, legs, chest, stomach, butt, etc. They measure you before and after. I am going to do 5 more of these over the next 5 weeks. This morning I weighed myself and was pleased to see that I'd lost a few more pounds...and that was after being up 2 pounds at the end of last week!

Still have a LONG way to go...but I'm getting there! :) I'll try to update this each week with the inches lost.

Happy Wednesday!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com