Pages

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Ugly....Burgers!

It has been a VERY hectic week with 3 golf events at the course. I survived...barely. haha I needed a short getaway from the hustle and bustle...and also needed to come to Indy to get some stuff for Toby and myself. Since I had to switch shifts with an employee to accommodate her schedule, I decided to go ahead and come up to Indy to see Jen tonight.

I listened to the Colts game the whole way north...YAY Colts! :) Then when I got to Jen's apartment, the Colts game ended, so we watched the last few minutes of the Bengals game. I have to preface this by saying that I have ALWAYS been a fan of Brandon Stokely (he's a cutie!), especially since he used to be a Colts player. He now plays for the Broncos with good ol' Purdue grad, Kyle Orton. It was absolutely magnificent to watch the final game changing play when Orton's pass got tipped by the Bengals...right into the hands of Stokely, who ran it in for a touchdown and then ran ALONG the endzone to kill time off the clock! Go Broncos! :) hahaha

Okay, enough football...for now. ;)

Tonight Jen and I had dinner at Bub's Burgers & Ice Cream in Carmel. I had never been there before but it was soooooooooooo good! I am already planning the next trip! ha :p It's the "home of the ugly burger" and apparently if you eat the 1 pound burger, they take your picture and put it on the wall. We each had 1/4 lb. burgers and shared a SMALL fry basket (which really wasn't very much at all) and we were stuffed. I can't imagine eating the 1 lb. burger. haha So if you're ever in Carmel, give Bub's a try!



We just got back to the apartment after running a few errands. I still have one more errand to run tomorrow morning, since we missed the store being open by 5 stinkin' minutes. :( I'm also hoping to meet up with my friend, Charlotte, tomorrow for some Starbucks before I head back home.

Hope everyone enjoyed the absolutely gorgeous weekend!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com