Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

The End of January

I can't believe it's already the end of January! And here I am STILL writing '09 on everything! ha

It's been a busy month...one full of new friendships, renewed friendships, and most importantly (to me) the restart of my Mary Kay business! I have traveled nearly 1,000 miles this month for Mary Kay. I wouldn't trade a moment!! I am loving it. :) I am still looking for people to host Mary Kay parties for me and just as important, women to join my team! Life is so good!

-When one is committed, providence moves!
-Do a little bit of the possible every day and at the end of the year, the impossible will happen!

I have much more to tell......ha....but I don't want to jump the gun, so you'll have to wait in suspense. (haha...I'm sure you could all care less!)

February is looking to be another busy month, and as my new friend Ashley (a MK Director) would say, "I love when my datebook is DIRTY!" hahahaha (aka...busy with appointments)

post signature

2 comments:

  1. It was great meeting you! I've officially added you to my blog list...watch out! haha :)

    btw, I got my makeup yesterday and used it today and LOVE IT! Thanks for your help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angie! It was great meeting you too! So glad you love the makeup!! :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com