Pages

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I hope everyone has enjoyed a safe and happy New Year! I can't believe it is already 2010. I am sure I did not accomplish much on last year's To Do list...haha Well, I think I had something on there about being more financially sound and I am proud to say that I did accomplish that! :) As for all the other items/resolutions, I would say most are back on the list for the new year. The other night I read my 2010 yearly horoscope (I always read my horoscope, mostly for fun) and I have to say that most of what I read deals with things I am hoping to accomplish, so we'll see what happens! ;)

Tonight was a quiet celebration for us. Mom, Jenna, and I had reservations at The Grub Co. for the NYE Steak & Seafood Buffet. YUM!!!! Of course we saw just about everyone we knew...haha...but it was good food. The rest of the evening, we have been sitting at home watching movies and drinking wine. I've also managed to fit in a few more hours of work. (yes, I know, it should be a crime! but that's what happens when you help with inventory every year for your mom's work place)

Jenna and I are still up...watching Comedy Central. ha Mom crashed about an hour ago! :p

Here's to all our hopes, dreams, and resolutions for 2010! *cheers*

Jen & I enjoying some wine and cheese

a little creeper, aka Toby, trying to get to the cheese! ha



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com