Pages

Monday, January 4, 2010

Busy Busy Busy

I cannot believe it is already the 4th day of the new year! Holy cow! I've been keeping busy...per usual! ha

I am back in the office every week for Matt and Jesse. (and they are quite thankful! ha) Now it's time to get their paperwork ready for the accountant...tax time! Luckily, I have my personal stuff ready to go except for my W2's.

Also, I have jumped feet first back into my Mary Kay career! I didn't realize how much I had missed this part of my life until I rejoined the ranks of my favorite people! On that note, I am looking for women to host Mary Kay parties for me! If you would be willing to have a party with your family/friends (I normally travel up to 3 hours away) or would be a Silent Hostess and collect orders from co-workers/family/friends without having a party...please let me know!! :) :)

MK Unit Christmas Party - me, Karen, Diane, SD Kim, Karen, DeVota (SD Vonda took the picture)

Alright....I better get off the computer and get back to work! The laundry won't move itself from washer to dryer and definitely doesn't fold itself! :p I also need to see what else I can accomplish on a few newsletters today.

Have a great week!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com