Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Blindness

The snow is absolutely blinding! You can't see anything BUT the snow these days. Yesterday mom and I ran some errands before the snow hit...I had to wear my sunglasses. ha

Last night when I went to bed around 11pm, we didn't have any new snow. Today I woke up to lots of new snow...I could tell where mom had shoveled a pathway to her vehicle, but it was already covered in less than an hour!

ugh...I'm over it.

when it drifts, this is gonna be a real mess

tractors were the only vehicles on our road today...and it still didn't get plowed



post signature

1 comment:

  1. Agreed. So over the snow. I shoveled our driveway this evening around 7:00 and by 11 it had already covered even more and you couldn't tell that I had.

    GRRR!!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com