Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Revealed

Are ya ready? Do you have any guesses?

Today I did something that I've been wanting to do since I was 17...however, back then I was too young without parental consent. haha

For those of you who guessed a TATTOO, you'd be correct! Today I got my very first tattoo. One of my friend's husband, Joost (pronounced Yo-st), has been doing tattoos for quite awhile and has recently done several for our other friends. He really does stellar work! If anyone is interested, let me know and I'll forward you his info. Actually, I may take a pic of his business card and post it later!

So, I know you all want to see it....

hahahahaha

I know, I know...that's cruel! Unfortunately, I ended up getting it done by myself (my friend Jaime had her 3rd one done right before me but had to split), so I forgot to take a picture before he saran-wrapped it. I still would have taken a pic but as you can see, he taped over it. :p So after I am allowed to take off the wrap, I will snap a picture and post it!

I love it. And will explain why and it's meaning later! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com