Pages

Monday, May 24, 2010

Praying for an Answer

The last few months have been quite stressful for me. I have been fighting with the feeling that I am not where I am supposed to be. I'm not sure if you've ever felt that way before, but everyone who has, can relate to the stuck feeling. I have applied for multiple positions in the last year and after making it a round or two into the process, I get bumped. It's frustrating. I am either highly overqualified for a job or just need someone to give me a chance to gain the "experience" they think I lack.

Why has it been stressful? Well......maybe because nothing I do seems to be right in the eyes of the man who signs my paycheck. I am either doing too much or not enough. Now I'm supposed to cut my hours, but still do everything I've been doing (plus cleaning up the messes made while I'm not at the course). The real problem is that the weather has been crappy until this point and somehow I'm responsible for the weather and everything that results from that. :(

So at this point, please pray that I find an opportunity that is right for me. I am applying to every open job I can find that even sounds like I have a hint of being hired. I'm willing to work for just about any pay if benefits are involved. (currently I have no insurance or other benefits) I have mostly been looking in the Indy area and around home. If I find something in Indy, I can crash at Jen's for awhile until we can find a bigger place to share or I can find something reasonably priced on my own.

I'm tired of going home and feeling like someone let all the air out of my personality. I dread coming to work...fearing that the boss man will show up and find something else to berate me for. My blood pressure has been on the rise lately, I can feel my blood boiling inside of me.

I'm sending up hourly prayers to make it through each day.

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you sweets! Trust me, you'll find where you're meant to be if you have faith! God knows what He's doing and He'll make it happen in His time.
    Chin up! <3

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com