Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Weight Loss Update #3

Another week has come and gone....

The third weigh-in was tonight...and it did not go as well, but every loss is a win! :)

This week I lost a total of 0.7 pounds! haha

My total weight loss is now 11.8 pounds. :) Yay!

The entire group agreed that it was a rough week with the holiday thrown in there and the beginning of graduation parties, family reunions, picnics, etc. I will admit I was lazy with exercise over the weekend. I have been walking on my "off" days from C25K, but didn't do that over the weekend. I am still sticking with the running program and proud to say that tomorrow will mark Week 4-Day 2! This week is definitely more difficult with segments of 3 and 5 minute runs...for a total of 16 minutes! Holy smokes. haha

Keep on keepin' on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com