Pages

Friday, June 4, 2010

Get Your Groupon


If you haven't checked out Groupon, you really must give it a go! Sometimes the deals are not so great (or relevant to your life), but when you do happen upon something that you can use, it's hard not to get excited! haha

For the past few weeks I have been checking the deals in Las Vegas, as well as locally (Indy, Cincy, and Louisville). We're going on vacation there in 2 weeks so I thought I might be able to find us some massage specials or dinner deals. Today I scored a coupon for $30 worth of food and drinks at Ichobod's Lounge (think Ichobod Crane) which isn't too far from our hotel and the reviews were great, the food sounds yummy and very reasonably priced....the best part....I only paid $1o for the coupon! For $30, all 3 of us should have our meals covered and then we'll just have to pay for drinks. I thought that was a pretty good deal!

If you sign up on their website, please use my link so I get referral credits! ;)

http://www.groupon.com/r/uu2897262

Have a great weekend! Happy Savings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com