Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Weight Loss Update #6

Sad news this week....I did not lose weight! ha

Vacation wreaks havoc on diet and exercise. Oh well, life goes on. Just a minor set back!

All in all, I unfortunately gained 4 pounds.

Time to buckle down and get serious again!

*On a side note for those who haven't followed my Facebook status updates. I went to the doctor Wednesday to get a shot for the rash I ended up with (due to sun poisoning/sunblock reaction) and the nurse was all excited that I had lost weight! ha ;) It felt good.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I think it is awesome what you are doing! I joined a gym at the beginning of the year (they had a three month special) and I only lost 2 pounds.. IN THREE MONTHS! I was very upset with myself.. and I actually went to the gym! So keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com