Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Weight Loss Update #5

Here we go again....tonight we started another month of our weight loss challenge! We started over essentially, but I was pretty ecstatic about this week's results!

I lost.....another 3.6 pounds!!!

For those of you keeping track, I have now lost a total of 17.4 pounds! My clothes are fitting better...some are getting a little loose, but they'll have to hold out until I lose enough to drop down to a smaller size. ha :)

I'm surprised I managed to lose this much with my cousin's wedding being this past weekend and lots of beer being consumed. :p Vegas vacation is this week, but I do intend to work out while I'm gone! I am not about to give up or take a hiatus after I've come this far!

Hope everyone has a great week and hopefully I'll have lots to report when we return from Las Vegas! We leave tomorrow evening from Indy airport and return LATE Tuesday night. We are pumped!!

3 comments:

  1. YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH! I'm so excited for you! :) And I always look forward to your updates!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on another successful week!

    Have fun in Vegas - I hope you win big!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com