Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

28

Today is my 28th birthday....so I thought I'd post a blog with 28 things that's been going on/random thoughts. haha

1. The power steering went out in my vehicle last night and I have been without my vehicle all day today.
2. The Brady Bunch theme song has been stuck in my head all day and I have no clue why!?!
3. I just finished my first week at my new job and love it.
4. I am currently packing for a Mary Kay trip to Dallas.
5. I am exhausted...so much going on lately!
6. I had to go take a drug screening test (pee in a cup) on my birthday. Way to celebrate. ha
7. The only enjoyable thing I did all day was get my nails done...and even that was a necessity before Dallas.
8. I feel special with all my friends and family leaving me Facebook messages and texts today!
9. I'm ready to start doing the C25K program again when I get back from Dallas.
10. A local place is going to start hosting Zumba each week and I am finally gonna get a chance to go try it! :)
11. I am so over working at the golf course...I don't even think about it anymore. Not good since I often times forget to do stuff!
12. I have been speaking at Mary Kay meetings. I forgot how much I loved public speaking!
13. I went shopping last weekend and actually found clothes to fit. It was exciting!
14. Toby has been driving me nuts tonight! He's into everything. haha
15. I have so much laundry to do. I really should have done another load tonight. Oh well.
16. I've set a goal to earn my 1st free Mary Kay car by December 31st. Whew, huge goal.
17. I'm running out of stuff...I really thought this would be easier. Angie, how the heck do you do all the lists? haha
18. I finally got my iPod converter/charger thing so I don't need my computer to charge it.
19. I am TOTALLY addicted to the iPod game, Angry Birds. hahahaha
20. I have been slacking on blogging. Like you couldn't tell. :p
21. Tomorrow night we're having my birthday dinner at El Reparo in Greensburg...yum, Mexican!
22. My birthday dinner tonight was Taco Bell. I went all out, huh?
23. We've been having strawberry daiquiris A LOT around here because mom bought a Ninja Mixer. It's awesome. And totally adding to our alcoholism. (No, we're not alcoholics. ha)
24. Tonight one of the cable channels was showing Adventures in Babysitting! I love that movie! It was a fun birthday find.
25. I am missing all next week at my new job...hoping I don't forget everything I've learned.
26. I'm going to be totally overwhelmed the week I get back to work because everyone is coming in to train me from our sister company.
27. Woohoo, I only have 1 more to go! ;)
28. Being 28 isn't so much different from 27...and I know this is gonna be the best year yet!

2 comments:

  1. I agree!! I think 28 is like the new 20!! :) Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a GREAT job! I know exactly how I do it... I crawl up into the attic called my brain and I randomly pull out things that have nothing to do with each other. Then i write them down. Lucky for you, that you don't have to deal with this attic of a brain containing random unrelated information. It can be stressful!! hahahaha :)

    btw... I downloaded the C25K sheet tonight. We'll see if I start it.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com