Pages

Sunday, September 19, 2010

MK Photo Shoot

One thing I love about my Mary Kay business is that I've learned so many tricks from professional makeup artists! I'll be the first one to admit that I do not get all glammed up every day of the week. Sure, I wear full makeup, but not photo worthy makeup. And yes, there is a HUGE difference.

Some local Mary Kay units had the opportunity to show off our own skills and get Before and After pictures taken. As I said when I first saw the pictures....if there was ever an advertisement for what Mary Kay can do for you, it would be these pictures! haha I know how scary I look without makeup on, which is why you will rarely catch me out and about without it on. :p

Thought I'd share a few of the pictures...you be the judge. And if you know of anyone needing help with wedding or special event makeup, please send them my way! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com