Pages

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Oh Fall, How I Love Thee!

FINALLY...my favorite time of the year! I love fall. No, not love...LOVE. If it were like this year round, I would be a happy camper. :) Seriously. I love the sunshine, but I don't want it hot...high 60's up to mid 70's is more than warm enough for me. I like cool, crisp mornings. I love the smell of harvest. I like wearing jeans and a tshirt. I cannot get enough of football season! And of course, I love when the leaves start to change....now if only we could capture all of these things for the entire year and not just for a short period of time!

For the first time in my life, one thing I do not like about the approaching fall weather is that I am experiencing sinus/allergy colds. I've always had allergies...and a lot of them...but never the sinus problems that all my friends complain about. So far I've had this same bout of sinus problems two times since the beginning of August. This time I am managing a little better as I am combating it with actual sinus medication. I just hope it doesn't continue affecting me.

Yesterday, I got to experience a few of my loves for the first time this fall!
Purdue
Football
Jeans/Tshirt

Ahhhh....yes. Jen and I returned to our "home" and attended a Purdue Football game. It was a great day to be a Boilermaker and cheer they guys on to a W! I always love returning to campus. It just makes me feel so content and happy. It always feels like coming home. haha

We had great seats, minus the crotchety old alums and townies that refuse to stand or cheer on our team! GRRR But that is another story, for another day! It definitely pays to be a John Purdue Club member and a Lifetime Alumnus member. I love my alma mater! I've bled black and gold since the day I was born, and I always will. Boiler Up!

our view of the field (we were 23 rows up)

yay! Boiler Up!

a little pre-game prayer huddle

the famous Block P formation

time to SHOUT!

Jen and I getting ready to enjoy the game

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com