Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2010

My car is here!

Is it bad that I just wanna get in the car and drive, drive, drive? haha After many incidents and changes in what I was supposed to be getting (as far as color, etc)....I now have a car I am VERY happy with! I love it!

I went to Florence, left my Mountaineer with them, and drove my beautiful new 2011 Chevy Cruze 1LT home! After I got home, mom and I took a spin. She went with me when I test drove the car, but had to sit in the backseat so the salesman could ride along. When we got home from our drive, my cousin Monica was at my neighbor's so she stopped in to see it as well. :) It's pretty exciting stuff! ha

So without further ado....here's a few pics!

it's Imperial Blue Metallic exterior

Titanium interior
back seat might not look roomy, but it is plenty of space! don't totally have seats situated yet...ha

the magic panel!
OnStar, XM Radio, Remote Start, Rear Parking Assist, Automatic with Manual Option (it's got tons of awesome features I am already LOVING!)

it's even got a big trunk! I just put 3 rubbermaid totes back there so I can go help my cousin move into his new home

3 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com