Pages

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Vacation Countdown

126 days

That's right. The countdown to our vacation is on. 126. That seems like a really small number when I think of it that way. 4 months sounds horrible.

The other night I booked this year's family vacation. Where to you ask?

I'll give you some hints.

Hint #1
Amazing ocean view and sandy beaches


.....really narrows it down, doesn't it? ;)



Hint #2
I fell in love with snorkeling in Australia, but this trip I will learn to scuba dive!



Crystal clear yet? Well, the waters there will be! :)




Hint #3
Ruins are all over the place. Will definitely be visiting these!


Getting warmer? Yeah, it'll be warm there too! :)


.....


.........


.................


Okay, okay....we're headed to....

COZUMEL!

We really couldn't be more excited! Although we didn't get to pick our trip dates so much as the dates picked us (we'll be going July 2-9 when the company I work for has our Summer Shutdown and is a mandated vacation week), but a Mexican getaway to the beautiful isle of Cozumel is just what the doctor ordered.

Some family and friends were hoping to go, but alas....it was a no go. So it'll just be mom, Jen, and I. Those of you who know us, know that it will be a blast and of course, many pictures and stories will be presented when we return for your entertainment!

1 comment:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com