Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

5 Question Friday

1. Can you drive a stick shift?
Absolutely! Learned how to drive on a stick shift...oh the stories! ha ;) If you know my sister, you should ask her how it was to ride with me when I learned how to stop! hahahahaha

2. What are two foods you just can't eat?
hmmm...I've had to think on this one. One thing I really despise is spaghetti noodles. I know, it's totally weird, right? I can't help it. They remind me of worms. UGH! Nasty, slimy texture that I just can't handle.

And the other food I just won't eat is lima beans. Ick! My sister loved 'em when we were little and would eat them on top of mashed potatoes. Just thinking of it makes me wanna gag!


3. Do you buy Girl Scout Cookies? What is your favorite kind?
Oh this is definitely a Girl Scout cookie buying house...it doesn't hurt that I grew up selling them! Of course, this year, I've been very good and have only had a few of my absolute favorites....SAMOAS! Just thinking about them makes me hungry for one. Darn diet. ha

4. How do you pamper yourself?
Pedicures. Having my nails done. Just can't live without either one. I've had acrylic nails off and on (mostly on) since I was a junior in high school. And I try to make time (and find the extra cash) for a pedicure at least every 6 weeks, but in the summer, once a month. So relaxing...and entertaining!

5. What is your nickname and how did you get it?
I've had multiple nicknames. The most popular ones are probably E, E1 or EE. Growing up, my sister always called me EE. Now that I'm grown up, everyone kinda sticks with E. Although I'm also E1 to the family because my cousin married an E (we are both Erin M. Menchhofer), so she's E2. Glad I have an awesome person to share my name with!


1 comment:

  1. Loved reading all your answers!! Such a fun post! Your blog is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com