Pages

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Jenna's Belated Birthday

So yesterday we spent the day in Indy with Jenna and some friends...

The day started out looking for a used car for Jenna. The first place, Penske Chevrolet, was a strike-out. To anyone looking for a car, do NOT go there. Rude. Crappy cars. Let me tell you I let them know what I thought before we left. Do not mess with me. (haha) We then went to Andy Mohr Buick and had a wonderful experience. They reminded me a lot of Tom Gill Chevrolet, which is where I bought my new car. We ended up finding Jenna's new (to her) car!

Here's the happy girl and her new wheels. A 2006 Pontiac G6.


After getting the keys, we drove to Scotty's Brewhouse for lunch with friends. Reid, Nicole, Sara, Fei, Jen, mom and I all enjoyed our yearly birthday trek....the food is ALWAYS delicious. And as usual, I doubt our waitress (also named Erin) will forget us very quickly. haha ;) There's nothing like a 2 hour leisurely lunch with a fun group of friends!

Then Jenna and I went to our favorite place for pedicures. It's a good thing I don't live next door to there anymore because I'd probably get a pedicure every week! :)

Mom and I then ventured home. Mom drove Jenna's Neon home, as she'll be driving it to work from now on since it gets better gas mileage than her truck. We made a quick stop at Wal-Mart for some groceries and supplies.

And that was our day. We had lots of laughs and enjoyed almost every moment of the day! I was so exhausted last night that I slept 11 hours. I guess I needed it! ha

Hope everyone else is having a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. It’s always fun to celebrate one’s birthday with all the special people in his/her life, right? Honestly, the car doesn’t look like it’s already a used car. Jenna was one lucky birthday celebrant that day – she got a new car! Hope she’s enjoying that ride since then!

    -Junior Perrera

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenna must have been really happy to have that car for her birthday! Well, the best gift that I have ever received from my older brother is the car that I have right now. You know, my brother and I fight all the time. And I didn’t expect it that he will buy me a car for my birthday! :) I was really overjoyed and grateful when he handed me the key!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Maria: Nice! Your brother must’ve been thought of you as a great sister even if you two always fight. Haha. That’s why he gave you that awesome birthday present or, should I say he’s just really a good bro? :D I wonder if I’m also going to give my sister a car when she grows up. ;)

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com