Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

-3

So...it's been awhile since I posted any weight loss updates. Not sure how that happened as I was positive I had! haha

Two weeks ago, I lost just 1 pound. And this week I lost 2 pounds. So I am down 3 pounds since my last update, which makes for a total of 19 pounds! Woohoo! I think I am 3 pounds away from where I stopped losing weight the last night (aka last fall). This time there is no end in sight! :)

I am still using Weight Watchers points to control my portions. It's fun to get to lower the number of points you get when you lose weight and cross a new barrier! (that's about every 10 pounds...and coincidentally, also when I notice I can't eat all those points in a day)

This week I have not been exercising, I decided to take a week off since I've been faithful at 5-6 days a week for the past 6 weeks. I was going to re-start this week with a workout video Jenna has, but she forgot to bring it home. So I'll go back to doing the same as before and get her video this upcoming weekend.

I'd really like to give Zumba a try, but I hate to buy the dvd set and I don't wanna go by myself around here! ha

Well, it's been an awesome day here in southeastern Indiana! :) Lovin' the sunshine even though it is a bit on the cool side.

Tonight we're going to my cousins' house for a birthday bonfire & cookout. Should be a good time!

Oh yeah..............Boiler Up! Hope you're all enjoying March Madness!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Nineteen pounds is a great achievement! I too have begun to lose weight, and (shame on me) took a few weeks off. But I'm getting back on track!
    But anyway, just stopping by to say hi! I've taken a couple of weeks off from my blogging, and haven't read much either, so wanted to stop by and see some of my followers. =)
    Have a great week, and your post is inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com