Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

5QF - 4/1/11

Hope you're all enjoying April Fool's Day! ;)

Here's today's Five Question Friday! Yay! Love these days...and not just because it's Friday, which means a 4 hour work day. haha :)



1. Have you ever had surgery?
Yes...let me count. ha

1. Tubes in my ears
2. Tonsils/Adnois removed
3. Another set of tubes in my ears
4. Gallbladder removed

I think that's it! I told the surgeon on the last time that he could remove anything not necessary and a possible hindrance in the future. He laughed. I was serious. Unfortunately, I still have all the other parts and I'm praying no more problems!


2. Ever ride in an ambulance?
Nope, thank goodness!


3. How are you in a medical emergency? Panicked? Calm?
I am calm. Usually I'm the one telling everyone else to calm the heck down!


4. Do you have a garden? Flowers or veggies?
No. We used to, but I have a black thumb. I hated gardening/weeding when I was growing up. It was a forced chore until it was discovered how itchy grass makes me....it's one of my allergies. Nice, huh? ha I do love veggies...and flowers...but don't count on me to grow any.


5. When did you move out of your parents house?
haha I moved out a few weeks after I graduated high school, at the ripe old age of 17. I moved back in for a year when I was finishing college and doing my student teaching at a local high school. Then I moved back out for a few years after I graduated college. And now....I'm back. Argh! I am so thankful I'm living rent free, but miss having my own place. I'm lucky though. My mom is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com