Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

Day 1

So today is the 1st day of my Project 365!

I'm not sure I'll post the picture EVERYDAY, but I will try to do a weekly post with a recap of my photos from each day.

My life can be summed up by this picture...

my trusty digital scales


Weight has been a constant struggle for me. I am happy to report that I am down another 2 pounds as of this morning for my weekly weigh-in (25 total!). Weight Watchers works. Exercise works. I can already see that this will be a lifetime thing for me. I'm good with that. I've learned a LOT by doing WW the past 8 weeks. Even my mom has lost a little weight (and trust me, if it doesn't happen by accident it won't happen! ha) and has gotten on board with the idea of buying a treadmill for us to use here at home. After using the one at Jen's complex last weekend, I'm in serious withdrawal!

I hope you've come up with your Project 365 task...can't wait to see what it is! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com