Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Five Question Friday 3/4



1. Have you ever forgotten your child in a store or at school?
No kids = never forgetting my child! Score! :) haha

2. Where did you go on your very first date? (Like...first first, not first with your spouse or current significant other!)
hmmm...had to think on this one and still not 100% sure. I think my first date was probably a New Year's Eve party that my cousins and I threw at our grandma's house with a lot of friends over and I started "dating" a guy that night and we sat and held hands pretty much the whole night. haha It seemed pretty grand for a freshman in high school! :p

3. What's your "silly" fear? (We're not talking water and heights.)
It's really not silly per say, but I'm terrified of never finding someone special to spend my life with and have a family with.

4. Confrontation: do you cause it, deal with is as it comes, or run far far away?
I'm a deal with it head-on kinda gal! ha I've never run away and in my youth may have caused it....but these days, I just deal with it when it happens and move on. Sometimes people just need to be put in their place, ya know? ;)

5. Wood floors or carpet?
Both! I love carpet for the softness and warmth, especially in the winter months because our wood floor in the living room makes the room seem considerably cooler than the rest of the house! In the summer, there's nothing better than walking across the cool wood floor with your bare feet.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your answers with the 5QF! I know it's easy for me to say since I'm married, but try not to worry-love that comes a little later in life has it's blessings, it really does.
    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, E1-just popped over for a visit from Mama M's 5QF. I like your answer to #5-carpet and hard wood afford a nice balance. Ditto your confrontation answer as well. Deal with it an move on. Yes, some people DO need to be put in their place. Hope you have a great weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey E1 thanks for stopping by my blog. Clowns, they just creep me out. Yes,us single gals do neep to stivk together, Maybe we should do a blog hop?Yes sometimes I fear of being alone and not find anyone too.
    Have a Wonderful Weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. when you stop looking is when the special come into it

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com