Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

Detox Anyone?

So this weekend I'm visiting my cousin Zach in Lexington. Z and I have always been close. He's 2 months older than my sister and all of us cousins spent a majority of our youth together. I'm so thankful for that!

Z owns the electronic equipment to do foot detoxification baths....and he'd been telling me about how awesome it was. I've read about detox pads and baths before, so I was excited to try it! I was a little anxious about all the gunk that might be in the foot bath after the detox, but gave it a go anyway.

I was pleasantly surprised that it wasn't as disgusting (although make no mistake, it was gross!) as I expected it to be after I saw pics of other friends and family members who did it. ha If you can find a spa or health/wellness location that offers detox services....DO IT! You will be so glad you did! I'm gonna do it 2 more times this weekend and I'll post the results. A local massage therapist offers detox so I'm gonna try to schedule appointments with her every month or so to keep it up. It certainly can't hurt my weight loss, right?


other pics I've seen...the water was BLACK (which is about as bad as it gets) - the bubbles in the center is yeast...maybe had something to do with the 2 beers we just drank? haha Whoops.


On another note, I'm down 4 more pounds...a total of 16 pounds! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com