Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Weekend Recap

My weekend in Lexington was...well, it was many things.

Random. as our times together always are

Funny. always a few quotes come out of those moments

Relaxing. most of the time was spent lounging on the couch

Filling. lots of good food, per usual, but enjoyed trying Mongolian for the 1st time

Exciting. I got a new cell phone!!! :)


the Motorola Atrix

I love my new cell phone! It was a great update...I never thought I'd be an Android fan, but I am! And I love my cousin's new Motorola Xoom tablet! I would love one, but that will have to wait until they are more affordable. haha

All in all, it was a good weekend. Here's a few pictures of our adventures.

my loot! new running shoes, new phone, FREE tote from DSW

Z loading his new bicycle into the truck

yummy dinner - we grilled out! chicken, mushrooms, zucchini with cheesy broccoli casserole

Hope you enjoyed your weekend as much as I enjoyed mine! Here's to another fast week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com