Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

5QF - 4/15

Friday, Friday...where for art thou Friday?!?

Has anyone else had a long week or is it just me?? My days have gone soooooooooooo slowly! It was a rough start to the week (as you saw in an earlier post), but thanks to my amazing friends (all of you on here included!), my week is ending on a high note. :)

So without further ado...Five Question Friday!



- - -

1. What is your favorite sign of spring?

My favorite sign of spring would probably be the grass getting that beautiful green color! I absolutely despise grass for every other reason (namely that if I sit in it I'll be itchy itchy!).

2. What was your best birthday ever?

That's tough because we usually fail to celebrate my birthday...mostly because it's during the summer and everyone is too busy doing everything else. This past year was most likely one of the best. Mom, Jen, and I had dinner at my favorite Mexican restaurant, El Reparo and I got a funny card from Jen, plus the Purdue shirt I had been wanting! It was low key but nice. :) Hopefully the best birthday is yet to come!

3. What is your favorite dessert?

Ohhhhhhhh...dessert. That. Is. So. Not. Fair. I have been dying for some dessert! haha One thing doesn't go with a diet is dessert, although not to fear, I do treat myself to small sweet treats from time to time. My favorite is probably turtle cheesecake. mmmmmm Oh sorry, was I drooling?? ha

4. What is the best excuse you've ever used to get out of a ticket?

I've only ever had one speeding ticket and there was no talking my way out of it! However, I did get pulled over one other time....I was driving back to college after a weekend at home (a 2.5 hour trip). When I was leaving the house, a friend called to tell me that a very close family friend had been electrocuted on his farm. He was like a dad to me and it broke my heart. I think I cried the whole way back to Purdue. When the officer pulled me over, he could tell I was distraught and he told me to slow down and since I had no record, that I could go. Whew! That would have added to an already terrible day.

5. Do you wake up before your alarm, with your alarm, or after hitting snooze several times?

I almost always wake up a few minutes BEFORE my alarm goes off. Do you know how annoying that is?!? You can never sleep for 2 minutes because you're too busy thinking "ughhhh! I gotta get up soon!" haha I NEVER ever hit snooze. I am a morning person and usually just pop right outta bed and get my day started.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com