Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Day 34 - :Lights!

So this morning I was blow drying my hair when I heard a *pop*...I looked around and nothing seemed to be "off" so I continued about my business. When I got done, I told mom and mentioned that I thought it sounded like I blew a fuse in the plug or in the blow dryer. I leave the bathroom lights on the entire time I'm getting ready (I think I read somewhere it takes more electricity to turn them off and on than to leave them on?) since it's only about 40 minutes from start to finish. After I straightened my hair, I turned the light off (per my usual morning routine...haha) and moved on to packing my lunch and getting ready to leave for work. About that time mom headed in the bathroom to finish getting ready for work....and what do you suppose happened? The lights didn't come on! hahaha Guess we figured out what that *pop* was earlier.

Tonight mom replaced the light switch and all systems were a go! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com