Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

Day 46 - Scentsy

You've heard of Scentsy right??

Well, if you haven't...rest assured, you will! ha I am a brand new Independent Scentsy Consultant. I LOVE their products. My whole family LOVES the products.

If you haven't seen it before, click HERE to check out my website! You'll fall in love with the products too...it's perfect for dorm rooms, so if you have any graduation gifts to buy, you may like the Campus Collection!


If you're interested in hosting a party, either in person or online, let me know! :)

3 comments:

  1. I will definitely have to check this out! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know there was a Purdue scentsy pot!!!! That rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chels, I was so surprised! Purdue, as you khow, doesn't allow ANYONE to use their logo...so it's pretty awesome! :)

    Rebecca, they are so amazing! Once you have one, you'll never go back to regular candles. ha

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com