Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Day 108

Today has been a quiet day...enjoyed Sonic for lunch, which was a real treat! I love their strawberry slush! MMMM!


We also bought another shelving unit so I could expand my Scentsy stock. I'll post a picture later this week after the rest of my stock has arrived and everything is organized. :)



I also did 4 miles on the treadmill today! It felt AWESOME! I planned to do my usual 2-3.1, but once I hit those marks, I just kept groovin' right along. My iPod was rockin' out and honestly, it was a great way to clear my head after yesterday's events. A good workout always rights my world.

My goal is to be down 50 pounds by my 29th birthday. My birthday will be here on the 29th (yay! it's my golden birthday) and I still have 5 pounds to lose. Definitely gotta buckle down this week and next week, despite it being fair time. haha I will, without a doubt, be making this goal!

Hope y'all are having a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I love Sonic's cream slushes! I haven't had one in a year or so, but I still think about them all the time!! ;o)

    I think you can definitely hit that goal by your birthday! Good for you! 50 pounds is a huge accomplishment!! :o)

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com