Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Day 107

I had planned to send y'all a much different picture tonight, but my evening didn't really go as planned. I believe the appropriate quote here would be "if you want to hear God laugh, tell Him your plans." He must be rolling on the floor laughing right now. Oh well. I am amazingly okay with it...all thanks to a divine moment I had shortly after the disappointment and I'm sure God planned it that way. Thanks big guy! :) Since I didn't have the dinner I was supposed to have, after I bought groceries I stopped at a drive-thru for a bite to eat. I used my Scentsy pay card (how we get our commission money) and the cashier was thrilled! Her old consultant quit returning her calls (she lives in Oregon). I pulled out my business card, which I never do cause I'm a big chicken, gave it to the cashier & told her I'd gladly help her if she needs anything. Score 1 for Erin!

At least my night wasn't a total bust. Boys still suck though. Hahaha :p
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!!! You never know when you're gonna find a client, huh? My next door neighbor sells Premier Jewelry and she finds her clients in the most random of places!! :o) Sorry something went wrong with your plans tonight though...hope it hasn't got you too bummed. Boys are retarded sometimes.

    P.S. Thanks for letting me know about the paint thing. I had figured they would do exact matches, but just needed a little reassurance. :o) Thank you. And they can scan fabric? Wow...I'd never heard of that, but makes sense for people who buy their furniture before they redo a room!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com