Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Day 115

Today was a super duper lazy day! I so should have been doing stuff, but that was a major fail. ha Oh well.

Toby must have been feeling the laziness too (or maybe he started it!) and slept pretty much all day...either on Jen or me or mom. Rough life he has, huh?

Mom grilled steaks, red potatoes, and fresh corn on the cob for lunch. The grill sits outside my door, so he felt he needed to sit and wait. hahaha


This afternoon I took a nap, which I almost NEVER do. I must have needed it! After I woke up, Toby joined me on the couch and I guess it was his turn to nap. He was completely sacked out. I wish I could sleep as much as him. :)


Hope y'all stayed cool today and got to take it easy!

1 comment:

  1. I'm a little jealous. I need a lazy weekend! Or maybe just a lazy day. :o) Just to rejuvenate! I like your new layout! Kinda threw me for a minute. Had to make sure I was at the right blog! ;o)

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com