Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Day 120 - Happy Birthday to Me!

My Golden Birthday (29 on the 29th) was Friday! It was a low key day, but it was just the way I like it. I have never been a huge birthday celebrating person. I think because my birthday is in the summer and always used to fall during our county fair, we just never had time to celebrate it with a big party. Not to say I NEVER got a birthday party, I did! ha

I started my day by getting up early to exercise (as always) before getting ready for work. I worked my normal Friday shift of 7am-11am. (Did I mention I love that schedule? ha) Ran some errands, had lunch at the house (cereal...exciting! I know you're jealous!), changed clothes (had a meeting here in Indy), and then when mom got home we headed north to Indy! We ran some errands around the city and then hung out at Jenna's apartment until she got home after work & a haircut. Oh yeah, we may have started the party at about 3:30pm. It's okay on your birthday, right? ;)


For my birthday dinner, I chose Boogie Burger. I know, not really high class, but trust me...it's yummy! Mom, Jenna, and I met up with my PSO Michigan (that's an FFA thing for you non-FFA'ers) buddy, Noelle! It was soooo good to see her! After a long sit down, chatty meal...we then had dessert at BRICS. It was exactly what I wanted. :)

We didn't have room for birthday cake last night, but as you can see...my sister did a great job! (Had a piece for breakfast this morning!) We got the recipe from Liz over at Two Maids a Milking.


1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday, girl!!! That cake looks amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com