Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Day 121

Today was a continuation of my birthday celebration...and is coincidentally the birthday of my dear friend, Rajean! :) Happy Birthday Jean!

We had a lazy morning hanging out at Jen's apartment and then met our friend, Jessica, for lunch at the new place in Broad Ripple called 10-01. It's supposed to be comfort food with a twist. We all enjoyed our meal though the food was a little bland. They definitely aren't serving it up with any spices! ha (That's saying a lot from me because I NEVER add salt or pepper to my food. Like NEVER EVER.) We ran a few errands afterwards and then went back to Jen's place. Mom and I eventually made our way south, stopped for groceries, and came home. I did some organizing of my Scentsy shelves tonight, more to do tomorrow after I make a trip back to Wal-Mart for more containers! ha I then went upstairs to the storage room and dug through all my old containers from my Indy apartment days to sort through what I would take with me (hoping to move back to Indy within the next month or so) when I move in with my sissy. :)

Tonight we decided to go sit on the deck and enjoy the evening. Toby got to run around the yard and pee a million times. He sure loves to go in the grass! haha (guess it's the little things in life when you are a house dog & normally use a puppy pad) The humidity finally dropped after we'd been outside for about a half hour! I can't believe it was so stinkin' hot at 9:45pm.


Well, I'm off to bed! Excited to sleep in my own bed tonight and NOT on the couch! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com