Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

It's been a few weeks since I've linked up with the blog hops...but here goes nothin'!



I'm loving WW and the lifestyle change I've made!


I'm loving fair time.


I'm loving my Scentsy business...the wonderful friends I've made and the people who support me as my customers! (by the way - I'm only $260 from my goal on 7/24 so PLEASE help! haha www.savorthescent.com)


I'm loving that we're to the halfway point of the week.


I'm loving that I got a XM discount card in the mail this week, so I'll be adding that back to my car!


And as always....I'm loving my life! :)

2 comments:

  1. Love your post and I have been thinking about joining Weight watchers so it was good to see that on here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love weigh watchers! it's amazing how well their program works! and congrats on all your weight loss! that's just an amazing triumph :)

    {I'm hosting a giveaway & I'd love to see you there! amyrenepowell.com}

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com