Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Day 133

All of you know (or should know by now) that I have been doing Weight Watchers Points Plus since the middle of January. I am down 48 pounds with my next weigh-in tomorrow morning.

One of my "diet" pleasures has been Skinny Cow ice cream....and now...they have candy!!! It's all really good! Tonight I tried the candy for the first time and it's a delicious little treat. It's nice to know there are companies out there working on healthier, more portion-controlled size foods and snacks. :)


On a side note, I'm happy to report that Toby didn't get sick any more last night...so I really think he just ate too much. He sometimes scarfs his food down and last night he was being a little piggy! ha Also, mom spent another half day at home from work and the swelling seems to have gone down a bit. The pain pills are at least keeping her from hurting, so she can sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com