Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

5QF - 10/21

Yay! This month is coming to a close...and fast! ha I've been busy busy busy and for the most part, loving it. :)

I've been back on track with my workouts this week. I have only missed one day and that's because I was too lazy to do anything before work (I really need to get back in that routine as well) and I had a dental appointment that night.

I am proud to say that I lost 0.8 pounds this week! Not as much as I had hoped for, but a loss is always a good thing. ha I am still 2 pounds heavier than my lowest weight so far during all this, but getting closer!

Time for a little 5QF fun! Hope you'll join in!




- - -


1. Where do you escape to when you've had enough?

If I tell you...I can't escape there any more without being "unfound!" ha Actually, I don't have much of a place. When I can, I prefer to hop in my car and go for a drive. I don't need to drive anywhere specific, I just like to have the time to myself to think, cry, laugh, sing to the radio, etc.


2. What shows are you watching this fall?

I honestly have not seen much tv, but one show I try not to miss is The Sing-Off! Have you seen it? AHHH. I freakin' love it! Other than that, I catch Glee when I can. I also like Extreme Makeover: Home Edition...then again, what's not to like about Ty Pennington? hmmmm :)


3. What was the longest road trip you've ever taken and where did you go?

Longest road trip was probably home to Orlando, FL. That's about a 14 hour drive ONE WAY. Yowza. Looking back, some really fun memories were made and we have some hysterically funny stories from it to tell. At the time, I was not so enthused. My sister, a college friend of mine, her next door neighbor (he was a last minute ride along), and I all drove together down to Orlando for the Outback Bowl to watch our beloved Purdue Boilermakers play the University of Georgia (by the way...they have stellar fans!!) on New Year's Day. Definitely an experience to remember. ;)


4. Do you plan on taking your kids to Disney World?

I don't have any kiddos yet, but yes...isn't that an obligatory trip? Oh wait, it's not! ha I have been twice, both times I was in high school. My mom and sister have never been. I think it's a pretty cool place. There's even lots to do for those of us who are non-thrill seekers. (ie...I can't even ride the Viking Ship at King's Island without blowing chunks) haha


5. What is something people would be surprised to know about you?

Well, that is tough...what don't you know about me? ha Some of you know about as much as I could publicly share (and then some!). I guess one thing most people don't know is that I have sung for several weddings. I have always loved singing and grew up in an extremely musical home. I still enjoy singing, but the last wedding I sang at was 2 years ago. 

1 comment:

  1. sounds like a great trip it also sounds like one my avid sports fan son would make if he could :) come see my answers at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com