Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

5QF - 10/7

Well, I missed last week because I was at my cousin's and didn't take my laptop (and didn't have my tablet registered/set-up yet). This week has been a blur and I can't seem to figure out how to slow it down! ha Anyone ever feel like they are on a runaway train??

So back to my WW updates - last week I did not track my points. I was feeling like I needed a break and I surely enjoyed every bite! :) This week I've been tracking, but not exercising, and although I gained 3 pounds from my lowest point, I am happy that it is all I gained! haha For NO exercise the past 2 weeks and splurging for a week...I am thankful that I somewhat maintained my weight. Three pounds isn't all that much in the scheme of things.

This weekend is another busy one...I'm setting up my Scentsy booth at a local craft show and then Sunday, I have a Scentsy table at a Bridal Shower. It's kinda cool, I will recount both (with pictures) after the fact. You'll have to wait to hear about this unique Bridal Shower on Sunday! ;)

Onto the show....




- - -

1. What is your go to comfort food or sweet?

My "go to" sweet item would have be Coca Cola! Man, I love that stuff. I was burnt out for awhile and I hated that every sip just tasted OFF. It was a sad period. I gave it up for about 3 months and now, I get to enjoy the sweet elixir again!! haha


2. What is the most romantic place you've been to?

This is a somewhat hard question to answer. I've been to some romantic places...but never been there with a partner, so does that count?!? It's a bit like - if a tree falls in the woods and no one hears it, did it make a noise kinda thing. ha I'd say that sitting on a few beaches in Australia while the sun went down (or came up) was probably some of the best spots. I love to just sit and be at peace with the world. Maybe one day I can share that with someone special!


3. What is your favorite thing about fall/Halloween?

I have to say that I'm not really big on Halloween. I was never one to eat a ton of candy, so although I'd dress up and go trick-or-treating...I HATED IT! I absolutely hated going to people's doors and ringing the doorbell and having to say "trick-or-treat!" Ugh. We only ever went to homes where we knew people, but the one house always set up a massive display and tried successfully scared the crap out of everyone.

Okay, got a bit off track there...haha...but I do LOVE fall. It's my favorite time of the year. The leaves are just now starting (I mean, barely starting...hurry up already!) to change colors and I am ready for cool evenings (not frigid like lately) to sit around the fire pit and roast some marshmallows. I love donning a sweatshirt for my alma mater's football games (Boiler Up!) and zipping up a fleece jacket (the only coat I will happily wear) for a night sitting outside talking to friends/family.


4. How would you spend 24 hours alone?

Oh man...that I would enjoy! ha I actually don't mind being alone and did spend whole weekends by myself when I lived by myself in Indy. Now a days...that is hard to come by! :p I would probably sit around in my pjs, lay on the couch and read, watch some tv, take naps, drink wine, eat junk food and make dinner on the grill, and take long hot showers (the kind where all the water turns to ice!). Mainly, I'd just relax and take it easy.


5. Does your husband bring you flowers? Are you a bring-me-flowers type of girl?

I don't have a husband, so no. haha I am a bring-me-flowers type of girl, but I truly never expect it (and often try to hide that I am when I am dating so that if the guy truly wants to give me flowers, he will have to find some sneaky means to get the info and because I don't want it to be a requirement). I've only ever had 2 guys bring me flowers and they totally spoiled me with my FAVORITE flowers (which also happen to be expensive...can I help I have expensive tastes?!). The way to my heart is definitely an unexpected bunch of lilies (any kind, but I adore pink tiger and snow white cala).

5 comments:

  1. Lilies are my favorite, too! I had stargazer lilies in my bridal bouquet!

    Congrats on all the Scentsy shows! Sounds like you're really good at that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I am Lauren coming from the 5QF Blog Hop... and I feel your WW pain. I gained 7lbs all together and decided to save my money... ;o) GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting from the 5QF hop.. I too will take it easy if I do get 24hrs to myself.. to rest and recharge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there! Caught the blog hop and it dropped me off here! I have to admit, I'm a diet coke fanatic! Can't live without it! Great blog and I followed! Look forward to reading more!

    Brenda
    www.fourleggedmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute blog! I am here in Kentucky too!! Oh and new follower too!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com