Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

Day 200

Woohoo! Today feels like a milestone....was it really 200 days ago that I started this crazy "take a picture a day" project? Looks that way! ha

Today I made time to do a C25K workout. My legs and feet are killing me tonight...ugh. This weekend I am on a mission to get some new tennis shoes for my workouts! I've put lots and lots of miles on the current pair, so I'm going to retire them to my everyday shoes (well, I only wear tennis shoes on Fridays..ha) and throw out my current "everyday shoes" since they are beyond worn out. Hopefully that will help some of the pain I've been experiencing in my knees/legs/feet.


Tonight I enjoyed a little treat we've been having a lot...homemade salsa, cheese dip, and tortilla chips! Yum!

1 comment:

  1. I follow another blogger who just completed her project 365. Congrats on making it to Day 200! That's huge!!!

    Yummm, homemade salsa and cheese dip. Sounds heavenly!! :o)

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com