Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

5QF - 11/4

First Friday of November...holy smokes! Did you know...there are 51 days left until Christmas?? :) haha...I do enjoy Thanksgiving, but will not be home this year for the holiday. I am taking my family (mom & sis), plus our cousin Z is coming along on a trip to San Antonio, TX. 20 Days away!!! I can't freakin' wait!! I've been to Dallas a few times, but this will be my first trip to SA. We're all pretty excited about it.

Anyway...today's weigh-in...*drumroll* I lost 0 pounds! ARGH! GRRRRRRRRRRRR...okay, now that I got some of the frustration out. I've been working out and really trying to watch what I eat. The bad part is that I have so many daily points that I feel like I have to eat and eat and eat to consume those points. I really thought I would lose this week. I feel so stuck...3 weeks of being back on the exercise wagon and I haven't lost an ounce. How does that happen? I am definitely not making my next deadline goal.

I hope you'll play along with this week's 5QF! I, once again, contributed one of the questions!




- - -

1. Which movie do you love to quote?

I can't say that I've ever been a big movie quote-type of person; however, having said that...there is one quite inappropriate movie that a few of my close friends and family love to quote with me. Have you ever seen Friday? How about Next Friday? Or maybe even Friday After Next? If you haven't...you simply must. It's raunchy, bad acting fabulosity! Yes, I said it. haha Just check it out. "Don't nobody go in there for 'bout 35 to 45 minutes. Somebody open up a window." bahahahaha


2. Have you ever ridden a motorcycle?

Yes, I have. It's been a long time. My dad used to have one and he'd take us for rides when we were growing up. My secret wish (guess it's no so secret anymore!) is to lose enough weight to comfortably snuggle up behind some cute guy and go for a ride. ;)


3. What's your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?

Seeing as how today was a miserably rainy day - I can safely say that anything NOT involving work and exercise would be great! Tonight I am enjoying two of my favorite things...sitting on the couch, drinking a glass of wine. All I need is to be reading a book on my tablet and it would be perfect!


4. Do you prefer a bunch of small gifts or one really big (expensive) gift?

That is a tough question. There are times when I really love getting lots of small, thoughtful gifts. My mom does a great job at stuffing our stockings with the little things we like - gum, pens, scratch-off lottery tickets, etc. It's always fun unearthing everything she has stuffed in there. On the other hand, I am often the one that has only ONE lonely item on my wish list....and you guessed it, it's usually expensive! I just feel if I'm going to ask for anything, I'd prefer everyone to chip in on one item I really truly want rather than lots of little gifts I'll forget I got in a few months.


5. Do you ever lose track of days and show up somewhere wrong?

I have never shown up somewhere on the wrong day or wrong time. I'm pretty good at keeping track of events. (must be part of my OCD, organizational-nut self) There are days that I wake up and think it's another day, until I get moving...and realize what day it really is! ha

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com