Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

Day 218

Well today really wasn't that interesting, but I think I managed to take some fun pictures to showcase my day! Enjoy :)

spent breakfast time reading the newest issue of Gold & Black Illustrated (Boiler Up!)

got stuck in town waiting on a train after work

a view from inside my car...inside the car wash! haha

dinner with mom at the famed Storie's Restaurant - seriously the breaded tenderloins are as big as the plate and they serve the best homemade pies!

dusk as we were driving down our road after dinner & grocery shopping

Now it's time for another busy, Scent-ified weekend! I've got events Saturday and Sunday. Hopefully some rest in there somewhere (my right knee keeps giving out on me tonight) and most definitely some exercise (despite the pain of the knee).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com