Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Day 216

Pretty quiet day in the neighborhood. I was lazy after work and skipped my workout...then we enjoyed some delicious pizza for dinner.


I read awhile and snuggled on the couch with my lil Tobers. And then the guilt set in. Really?!? Since when did I start feeling guilty about not exercising for 1 night? Never before until this week! Argh! haha I guess I should be grateful that my mind is kicking my butt for me. I got up and hopped on the treadmill for a slow walk. I walked at a 17 min/mile pace for 2 miles at a 1% incline. Then we decided to give Toby a haircut and bath cause he was a stinky little boy! ha Nothing too exciting around here, but a full evening nonetheless. Here's to hoping the end of the week goes quickly because I can't take anymore SLOW days. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com