Pages

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Day 226

After driving back and forth to West Lafayette for the basketball game last night...I was EXHAUSTED. I have been running at full-speed ahead the past week or so and it's starting to catch up with me. I am definitely lacking sleep and can tell that I'm fighting off an illness. Hopefully I can get caught up tonight and tomorrow so I stay healthy!

Today I had another Scentsy booth at a local craft show. I was kinda worried about the sales until the last 2 hours when things picked up and I ended up about $100 from my month-end goal! I have 1 more show next Saturday, so I know that I'll make the goal. This week I have also been excited to welcome 2 new people to my Scentsy team! This business is amazing and I'm loving every second! :) While at the craft show today, the booth across from me was selling hand-made scarves and head wraps. I watched people try on the head wraps all day...and I kept debating whether or not I thought I could pull the look off. haha At the end of the day, I asked mom what she thought and she encouraged me to try on a black and gold one (Purdue colors, of course...ha). I decided I liked it so momma bought it for me as a stocking stuffer (that I just so happen to be allowed to wear until Christmas! ha).


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com