Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Day 227

I really should have napped today...instead, I let myself get roped into a million projects that although it feels good to have crossed 'em off the list, I am dead tired!

I slept in, but of course didn't go to bed until later, so it pretty much canceled each other out. ha I had a lazy morning sitting on the couch, working on newsletters for some Mary Kay directors that I still do design work for. Mom and I had homemade waffles for brunch. Then I finally showered and got ready for the day. ;) haha I had to go do payroll for the excavating company today because I won't be in town tomorrow night (which is when I normally do it). On my way home I had to snap this picture because it sums up what nearly every family in the area has done this weekend - deer hunting. I hope my cousin, Tom, gets a few because he always makes us jerky!! *drooling thinking about it*


I got home and decided it was time to unpack all the Scentsy totes and boxes that have been taking up space in the utility room. I have 1 more event (but it's a small one so can't take much inventory) this Saturday and then I'm pretty much done for the month. I really needed to get that done and it is nice having space back (until I repack boxes on Thursday or Friday! ha)

Then it was time to make some beer bread! This past week we got our Tastefully Simple order from the consultant who did the Holiday Open House with us at the end of October. I love that stuff! It's not good for my waistline, but it is worth it! ha


Toby helped me vacuum the house. Oh joy of joys. :p Have I mentioned before how much he HATES the vacuum? Poor little guy gets so worked up that I'm afraid he'll have a heart attack! It took him an hour to cool down. It's no wonder we let the house get so dirty before cleaning...it's quite the process with my lil helper hindrance! ha



This evening I've been working on 2 folders of information for my new Scentsy team members. I will be meeting with them this week to help them get started with a bang! I want them to be successful. :)

Tonight I also helped mom grind pork...she is making goetta. Yum. Yum. Yum. You should be jealous. And if you're not familiar with the Cincinnati-area fave, google it. ha

Alright, time to rest for awhile and then maybe I can get to bed a little early. Well, fingers crossed for that anyway!

1 comment:

  1. Gosh, girl! You were busy!!! I've been hearing everyone talk about deer season. Thankfully, I have yet to come across a vehicle with a dead deer strapped across the hood. I hate seeing that! :o/

    Tastefully Simple's beer bread is amazing! Actually, everything they sell is!! Cory's aunt used to sell it and she'd send us a huge care package every Christmas with all kinds of goodies in it. My mouth is watering just thinking about it... :o)

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com