Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Day 231





Thursday I was so excited that December's Warmer of the Month and Scent of the Month arrived!! (If you're on my customer mailing list - you'll be getting your SOTM club mailing this week! If you aren't on the list and want to be, email me at emenchhofer@yahoo.com with your address.) It's called Blizzard...and it is darling. I love that it's one you can have out ALL winter because it's not holiday themed, it's just pretty snowflakes. The new scent is called Comfort & Joy. I don't love it, but I don't hate it. It's a scent I'll warm here and there. :)

But I was dying to plug this one in and see it at it's finest...what do you think??



The snowflake cut-outs cast snowflake patterns on your walls...gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com