Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Day 232

And so a chaotic weekend begins again... I got off work at my usual time and had a million (or so it always seems) errands to run. I took extra time to enjoy a pedicure after getting my nails done. Ahhhhh, so relaxing!


When I finally made it home, set to work on re-organizing my Scentsy shelves, repacking totes for another Scentsy booth, and having a few minutes to sit down before my sister got home! Jen and I met mom in town after she got off work for dinner at The Grub Co. Yum! Always good food...and always good company! ha

We spent the rest of the evening catching up and making some plans for our upcoming trip. And Toby made his way to his favorite spot - sleeping in the recliner on his Aunt Ninny. :) What a rotten baby! ha

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com